Business Development Specialist, Global Airport Expansion (all genders)
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, GermanyCommercial
Distribusion is the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace and gives travelers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail, and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers, including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest-growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone, and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist with existing industry connections to own and drive forward one of Distribusion’s key segments - global airport transfers.
What you’ll do
- Use your network and industry connections to grow and develop Distribusion’s global network of airport bus, rail and public transport operators.
- Be in charge of the full Sales Cycle: prospecting, qualifying leads, cold outreach (Phone, Email, LinkedIn, etc.), pitching, contract signing, account management.
- Cross-sell an expanding suite of products and services into the transport operators (White-Labels, BI-tools, Mobile Booking Solutions, etc.).
- Leverage data analysis to understand partner performance, identify opportunities within our global retail network and ensure long term customer success.
- Work closely with the tech, product, retail, and finance teams to ensure a smooth integration, ramp-up and ongoing operations.
Who you are
- Proven track record of sales and partner management experience at a high-growth company, with a track record of achieving and exceeding goals.
- You already have built a network of contacts at airports or with ground carriers providing service to and from the airport.
- Capacity to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment with minimal guidance.
- Strong networking mentality and ability to build a sustainable relationship.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written); an additional fluent language is a big bonus.
What you can expect:
You will join a fast-paced travel tech company and take on a rapidly growing industry.
You will take on ownership and responsibility from day one and have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We value agility! We’re constantly updating our tech stack and offer the best possible tools to ensure all of our in-house engineers, partners, and carriers benefit from cutting-edge, efficient solutions.
You will work with global companies. Our product attracts the biggest names in travel technology, such as Booking.com, Google Maps, and national carriers like Amtrak, Deutsche Bahn, Renfe, and SNCF.
You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
We offer flexible and remote working conditions, relocation opportunities, and career growth in a small and developing company.
Our hiring process for this role:
Your Talent Partner (TP) and point of contact are Laura Roulet, and the Hiring Manager (HM) is Daniel Barbu.
For any queries, please contact your Talent Partner at (email@example.com).
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travelers around the globe? Come join us!