Commercial Operations Manager (all genders)
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, GermanyCommercial
Distribusion is the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace and gives travelers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail, and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers, including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest-growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone, and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
We are looking for a Commercial Operations Manager to own and drive projects across our Commercial function. This role will support the development of our Commercial function, strategic initiatives, and performance monitoring.
What you’ll do
Oversee and manage sales and business planning, including ongoing monitoring.
Conduct gap analyses to identify areas for improvement and growth.
Develop and implement comprehensive measurement plans.
Create and refine sales materials to support the sales team.
Streamline and optimize sales processes for efficiency.
Develop pricing concepts to maximize profitability.
Define product strategies and specifications.
Monitoring and analyzing the performance of carriers and retailers, both in terms of business metrics and financial outcomes.
Take charge of tracking and reporting business initiative's progress and results from a financial perspective.
Providing support for the other projects, contributing insights and expertise.
We are mainly looking for this role based within Germany, preferably in our HQ in Berlin.
We are a remote-first company, with teams around the Globe and our HQ office in Berlin, where the team often meets in the office.
Who you are
- You have (3+ years) experience in one or more of the following areas: management consulting, technology, design, investment banking, corporate strategy, or business operations;
- You have had some professional experience at a high-growth company, with a track record of achieving and exceeding goals;
- You can translate high-level goals into applicable plans & action items;
- You have experience working with CRMs (Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.);
- Capacity to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment with minimal guidance;
- Strong networking mentality and ability to build a sustainable relationship;
- You have excellent Excel skills (can perform complex functions); SQL knowledge is a bonus;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
What you can expect:
You will join a fast-paced travel tech company and take on a rapidly growing industry.
You will take on ownership and responsibility from day one and have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We value agility! We’re constantly updating our tech stack and offer the best possible tools to ensure all of our in-house engineers, partners, and carriers benefit from cutting-edge, efficient solutions.
You will work with global companies. Our product attracts the biggest names in travel technology, such as Booking.com, Google Maps, and national carriers like Amtrak, Deutsche Bahn, Renfe, and SNCF.
You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
We offer flexible and remote working conditions, relocation opportunities, and career growth in a small and developing company.
Our hiring process for this role:
Your Talent Partner (TP) and point of contact are Laura Roulet, and the Hiring Manager (HM) is Borja Badiola.
For any queries, please contact your Talent Partner at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travelers around the globe? Come join us!