ESG Project, working-student or internship (all genders)
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyRetail Operations
Distribusion is the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace and gives travelers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail, and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers, including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest-growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone, and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
We are looking for a ESG Project , working student to join our team.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with data engineers on the development of our conceptual model.
- Lead data collection as well as model documentation and verification efforts.
- Lead roll-out strategy and execution to partner network.
- Continuously engage with existing partners and other industry stakeholders.
We are mainly looking for this role to be based within Germany, preferably in our HQ in Berlin.
We are a remote-first company, with teams located around the Globe and our HQ office in Berlin, where the team often meets in the office.
Who you are:
- Experience/university focus in the field of sustainability.
- Great results in academic research assignments/papers.
- An eye for detail and a structured way of working & communicating.
- Driven, ambitious, and willing to get hands-on in shaping the future of ground transportation travel.
- You show ownership and responsibility for your space.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
What you can expect:
You will join a fast-paced travel tech company and take on a rapidly growing industry.
You will take on ownership and responsibility from day one and have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We value agility! We’re constantly updating our tech stack and offer the best possible tools to ensure all of our in-house engineers, partners, and carriers benefit from cutting-edge, efficient solutions.
You will work with global companies. Our product attracts the biggest names in travel technology, such as Booking.com, Google Maps, and national carriers like Amtrak, Deutsche Bahn, Renfe, and SNCF.
You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
We offer flexible and remote working conditions, relocation opportunities, and career growth in a small and developing company.
Our hiring team for this role:
Your Talent Partner (TP) and point of contact are Adriana Salazar, and the Hiring Manager (HM) is Alexander Sheldon.
For any queries, please reach out to your Talent Partner at email@example.com.
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travelers around the globe? Come join us!