(Senior) Partnerships Manager, Travel Retail (all genders)
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyRetail Partnerships
Distribusion is the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace and gives travelers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail, and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers, including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest-growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone, and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Distribusion is quickly expanding globally and looking for a (Senior) Partnerships Manager to join the Retail Partnerships team in Berlin to drive the strategic growth and performance of some of our key partnerships. You will shape the future of some of our most crucial partnerships and dive into exciting new collaborations, with a focus on the transit planning space. The role will require you to wear many hats and certainly not leave you bored!
What you will do:
- Be responsible for our key retail partners in the transit planning space
- Ensure their ultimate success by maintaining and expanding a network of relationships and managing cross-functional project deliveries
- Work closely with our product teams to ensure our relevant technologies remain at the forefront of the industry
- Manage the operational support team running launch processes for new operators on transit planning platforms
- Support the supply partnerships and sales teams in identifying operators that can benefit from the retail opportunities you are creating
- Identify and onboard new partner platforms that can leverage our transit planning technologies
We are mainly looking for this role to be based within Germany, preferably in our HQ in Berlin.
We are a remote-first company, with teams located around the Globe and our HQ office in Berlin, where the team often meets in the office.
Who you are:
- Proficiency in coordinating and leading projects across product, engineering, customer support, sales, and finance teams.
- Experience in managing stakeholders at a high level, ensuring effective communication and collaboration
- A proven ability to pick up new, especially technical, topics quickly and with excitement.
- Demonstrated experience or understanding of e-commerce dynamics, booking flows, and proficiency in interpreting conversion and performance metrics
- Previous experience thriving in a high-performing environment, particularly in start-up or consulting settings
What you can expect:
You will join a fast-paced travel tech company and take on a rapidly growing industry.
You will take on ownership and responsibility from day one and have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We value agility! We’re constantly updating our tech stack and offer the best possible tools to ensure all of our in-house engineers, partners, and carriers benefit from cutting-edge, efficient solutions.
You will work with global companies. Our product attracts the biggest names in travel technology, such as Booking.com, Google Maps, and national carriers like Amtrak, Deutsche Bahn, Renfe, and SNCF.
You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support, and challenge you every day!
We offer flexible and remote working conditions, relocation opportunities, and career growth in a small and developing company.
Our hiring process for this role:
Your Talent Partner (TP) and point of contact is Natalie Bargamon and the Hiring Manager (HM) is Alexander Sheldon.
For any queries, please reach out to your Talent Partner at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travelers around the globe? Come join us!