(Senior) Partnerships Manager, Travel Retail (all genders)
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyOperations
Distribusion is the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace and gives travelers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail, and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers, including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest-growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone, and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Distribusion is quickly expanding globally and looking for a (Senior) Partnerships Manager to join the Business Operations team to drive performance improvements of the key partnerships.
What you will do:
- Take responsibility for the growth of a portfolio of the world’s leading travel brands.
- Consult on integration projects for new channels connecting our API.
- Guide product development for our core product.
- Conceptualise and implement operational processes & tooling.
- Collaborate with all central functions and international teams.
- Engage in strategic projects.
We are mainly looking for this role to be based within Germany, preferably in our HQ in Berlin.
We are a remote-first company, with teams located around the Globe and our HQ office in Berlin, where the team often meets in the office.
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of full-time experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g. Consulting, BD/Partnership/Product teams in start-ups).
- You have a degree in business-related studies or engineering.
- You are delivering high-impact, tech-related projects.
- You are excited by and able to quickly understand new technical topics.
- You are confident in relationship-building with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English, additional languages are a bonus.
What you can expect:
You will join a fast-paced travel tech company and take on a rapidly growing industry.
You will take on ownership and responsibility from day one and have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We value agility! We’re constantly updating our tech stack and offer the best possible tools to ensure all of our in-house engineers, partners, and carriers benefit from cutting-edge, efficient solutions.
You will work with global companies. Our product attracts the biggest names in travel technology, such as Booking.com, Google Maps, and national carriers like Amtrak, Deutsche Bahn, Renfe, and SNCF.
You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
We offer flexible and remote working conditions, relocation opportunities, and career growth in a small and developing company.
Our hiring process for this role:
Your Talent Partner (TP) and point of contact are Natalie Bargamon and the Hiring Manager (HM) is Alexander Sheldon.
For any queries, please reach out to your Talent Partner at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travelers around the globe? Come join us!