Senior QA Engineer (all genders)
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, GermanyTechnology
Distribusion is the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace and gives travelers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail, and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers, including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest-growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone, and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
We are looking for Senior QA Engineer. The team is responsible for the Improvement of delivered features to production, reducing the number of user complaints and ensuring that product delivered has top-notch quality. One of the main goals of the team is preventing bugs that have the potential to impact production environment and affect sales / crucial functionality times.
What you'll do
- Design and develop an automated testing framework from scratch using Python or JS
- Integration testing, e2e testing, functional testing, regression testing
- BOSI and API cases (Postman, SOAP, REST)
- Create test case scenarios for manual and automation testing
- Develop manual test case scenarios and execute them
- Autonomously investigate and propose new methods to improve the Quality Assurance processes
- Report and record all discovered errors/bugs
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in order to deliver the tasks on time and with the expected quality.
We are a remote-first company with teams located around the Globe.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in software test automation, including experience in developing automation scripts using programming languages such as Python, JS\TS, or Ruby
- Experience using frameworks such as Cypress
- Confident knowledge of methodologies, development, and testing process software
- Experience in testing API integrations (Postman, SOAP UI, REST API, Swagger)
- Understanding of data representation technologies: JSON, XML
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (advantage)
- Experience in operations process design, execution, and best practices
- Good knowledge of test design, testing theory
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
What you can expect:
You will join a fast-paced travel tech company with a flat organizational structure.
You will have exciting opportunities, ownership, and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company.
You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
We have a flexible work policy with the option of working remotely and international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe.
You will get a competitive salary.
Our hiring team for this role:
Your Talent Partner (TP) and point of contact are Ceren Volkan, and the Hiring Manager (HM) is Ilya Isakov.
For any queries, contact your Talent Partner at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you want to work on a product that is used by millions of people daily with a high load, availability and scalability and most advanced technology? Come join us!