(Senior) Technical Product Manager, Demand (all genders)
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyProduct
Distribusion is the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace and gives travelers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail, and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers, including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest-growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone, and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
We are looking for a (Senior) Technical Product Manager to join our Demand team. In this role, you will focus on everything that happens pre-booking, ensuring our partners have the best-in-class product to work with. Our goal is to make our API Engine as fast, full, and complete as possible, tackling all stages of the user journey, starting from selecting the date on which you travel to filtering results to find a trip that is “just right”.
What you will do:
- Define short (sprint) and mid-term (quarter) roadmap, ensuring to align stakeholders & organization on what we are aiming to achieve, transforming our API into a world-class search engine with the most complete & fresh data
- Monitor & act on metrics such as NPS, Speed, Completeness, and freshness of data that are to be continuously met and competitive within other products available on the market
- Own strategic projects within your Product end-to-end: definition of the business needs; user stories & requirements that ensure the delivery runs smoothly; performing UAT to confirm that delivery satisfies the expectations of the customers
- Run adaptive Scrum process to ensure on-time delivery of the features by the Engineering team
- Write user documentation to improve the usability of the system for internal & external users and establish the best integration experience on the market
We are mainly looking for this role to be based within Germany, preferably in our HQ in Berlin.
We are a remote-first company, with teams located around the Globe and our HQ office in Berlin, where the team often meets in the office.
Who you are:
- Background in the role of a Product Manager in B2B SaaS organizations, specifically in technical product management, information feeding systems, high-load systems, and B2B product management.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Cybernetics, Engineering, etc. or equivalent experience
Strong knowledge of both Engineering and UX domains: you can confidently navigate the intersection of these domains.
API Proficiency: You're adept at reading JSON and/or SQL, utilizing tools like Postman, and interpreting logs when necessary.
User-Driven Mindset: You can translate metrics, user behavior, and needs into business values and detailed product requirements, including technical specifications.
Strong Communication Skills: You excel in negotiations with internal/external stakeholders, critically evaluating inputs, and collaborating with the Engineering team to launch features.
Solution-Focused and Improvement-Driven: You actively seek ways to enhance team processes, product features, and overall product quality.
Agile Proficiency: You're well-versed in Scrum, adept at managing iterative development, prioritizing tasks, and adapting to changing requirements.
What you can expect:
You will join a fast-paced travel tech company and take on a rapidly growing industry.
You will take on ownership and responsibility from day one and have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We value agility! We’re constantly updating our tech stack and offer the best possible tools to ensure all of our in-house engineers, partners, and carriers benefit from cutting-edge, efficient solutions.
You will work with global companies. Our product attracts the biggest names in travel technology, such as Booking.com, Google Maps, and national carriers like Amtrak, Deutsche Bahn, Renfe, and SNCF.
For Management positions: As part of the management team, you will shape our strategy and organization beyond your area of responsibility.
You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
We offer flexible and remote working conditions, relocation opportunities, and career growth in a small and developing company.
Our hiring process for this role:
Your Talent Partner (TP) and point of contact is Natalie Bargamon, and the Hiring Manager (HM) is Diana Kryuchkova.
For any queries, please contact your Talent Partner at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you want to work on a product that is used by millions of people daily with a high load, availability and scalability and most advanced technology? Come join us!